Bettermaker Stereo Mastering Limiter 2.0
For over 7 years the Bettermaker Mastering Limiter has dominated the pro audio Mastering industry becoming an essential tool for Grammy winning Mix and Mastering engineers. It became a signature sound of Billboard hits as well as festival anthems being the last piece in the chain of the biggest artists in the world.
After countless hours of research in Bettermaker laboratories, it’s time for the next step. The modern legend has gotten even better, more powerful and more intuitive.
New mastering features, totally redesigned control screen and plugin, and presets from pro audio legends, the Limiter 2.0 is the ultimate tool to bring your music the final touch that it became famous for, but with extra kick.
- New improoved Limiting Engine
- New intuitive GUI and DAW plugin
- Wide angle, high contrast screen
- Limiter gain reduction range
- Faster release time
- Input/Output link
- Redesigned color section with color MS matrix
- Limiter sidechain with highpass filter and high frequency emphasis
- New, redesigned Clipper section
The sound of the Limiter 2.0 is of course based on the quality of its hardware design but all the control and user interactions are performed in the digital domain.
This allows us to incorporate options and possibilities not found in any standard analog limiter:
– Save and recall presets
– Instant reset of all parameters
– Rapid, precise and repeatable adjustments
– Precisely linked stereo operation with the ease of a single control
– DAW automation
– Comprehensive metering operations based on high quality A/D conversion and DSP
The digital section of the Mastering Limiter is based around two high speed, 32- bit micro-controllers, with dedicated Main features
The Limiter has 3 functionalities that are essential to make a perfect master. All of them are recallable by the internal memory and a plugin that also handles automation.
Analog Mastering Limiter 2.0:
– 100% analog signal path
– intelligent, manual and BPM release
– new sidechain mode with HPF and MID Boost section
– variable mix between limiting and clipping
– new redesigned clipper section with 2 independent clipper sections and trim
– flexible link mode for compensating input and output level