Elysia Xpressor|neo 500
– Class-A Stereo VCA compressor for recoding, mixing and mastering
– Clear and open sound with punchy and fast transients
– All new front panel design and high-quality haptics
– Smooth control response due to RMS detector and soft knee curve
– Wide range of application for different music genres like: rock, pop, electronic, techno, house, rap, R’n’B, acoustic, classical and ambient
– Ideal for any usecase: single signals, groups or masterbus
– Quick and easy operation for fast results
– Always sounds right
– High-end at a low price
Innovative additional features like:
Inspired by its big brothers: The switchable semi automation for an always perfect attack on the basis of the value set by the user.
The compression curve bends and goes back down! Heavy pumping, backward sounds, etc. – perfect for very cool compression effects.
Gain Reduction Limiter
This unique limiter is not placed in the audio path as usual, but it restricts the control voltage of the compressor instead.
The xpressor|neo offers a second switchable sound flavor by altering its frequency spectrum, harmonics and transient response.
Onboard parallel compression
The direct and the compressed signal can be blended in any desired relation by simply turning the mix controller.
All potentiometers of the xpressor|neo have 41 steps, which is a great help for recalling your previous sessions fast and precisely.
Noise floor, 20 Hz – 20 kHz (A-weighted): -91.0 dBu
Dynamic range, 20 Hz – 22 kHz: 112 dB
Maximum input level: +21 dBu
Maximum output level: +21 dBu